Image Map

Summer Reading Plan

Around here, most of the children are getting out of school soon; for students at BYU, most of the students left for the summer over a month ago. What better time is there to sit out in the warm sun and pull out a good book?

That's right, it's the time when libraries pull out summer reading programs for children, young adults, and adults alike. My dad always asks me the perennial question in the month of May, "What are you going to read this summer?"

Well, I have a light reading list this summer seeing as I'm doing summer classes, but this is what I hope to read this summer:
And I'm hoping to pick up a few more tutorials on website and graphic design. I am very partial to non-fiction lately.

What's on your summer reading list?

Come check back with us this month as Anita shares books that are excellent for summer reading.

-Hillary

No comments:

Post a Comment