Image Map

busy week at the byustore

You may have heard, or may not have depending on how much you've burrowed out of your study hole in the last couple of weeks, but the BYU Bookstore has officially become the byustore. In an effort to rebrand, reach out, and reboot. It is our goal and our hope to recreate what the byustore is and how it interacts with BYU students, alumni, and everyone else. My personal favorite new goal for the byustore is that we will be sponsoring more fun events at the store to make it an exciting place to shop and to visit. As a writer for this blog, I would be more than happy to read any of your contributions and suggestions on how to make the byustore a more exciting place to visit. I love brainstorming! However, please note that I don't have nearly as much power as I might like.


No comments:

Post a Comment