Image Map

Staff Reading Resolutions - Yulee Smith, Marketing

Yulee Smith joined the BYU Bookstore staff last month and contributes to Y-Read.

I have always been a really big book worm! One of the things I collect is Agatha Christie books (namely the Hercule Poirot series) so I usually have some book in hand. 

This year some of the books I plan on reading include:
  •  The Life of Pi by Yann Martel
  •  Till We Have Faces by C. S. Lewis
  •  Brave New World by Aldous Huxley
  •  The  Mayor of Casterbridge by Thomas Hardy
  •  A Room with a View by E.M. Forster
  •  A Tale of Two Cities by Charles Dickens
  • Perfume: The Story of a Murderer by Patrick Süskind
  • The Picture of Dorian Gray by Oscar Wilde


There will probably be other books that I’ll pick up (and of course I’ll read more of Poirot). But overall, it should be a pretty great reading year. 

-Yulee

Find Life of Pi at the BYU Bookstore

No comments:

Post a Comment